Tuesday, February 26, 2008

How to "Recession Proof" Your Restaurant

Okay by now we all know that the U.S. is facing a recession and no one is talking about how quickly it's going to be over with. In fact, it doesn't look like there are going to be any easy answers this time around.

We know what happens - when a recession hits, people start tightening their belts - they keep their wallets in their pants and they stop spending money on "luxuries."

One of the first luxuries for many people is eating out at restaurants.

So what are your plans for "recession proofing" your restaurant?

You might be tempted to cut back on your advertising or marketing. I think that is a mistake. (And I'm not just saying that because I'm a copywriter and I'd like to get your business!)

Well, okay, yes, I am a copywriter, and yes, I'd like to get your business. But I'd like to show you how you can recession proof your business without having to cut your marketing budget, throw lots more money into an advertising campaign that may not be working or spend a lot of time trying untested ideas that may or may not work. How?

I'm working with a friend and colleague of mine on that exact thing - in fact, if you're a restaurant owner who's looking for ways to recession-proof your restaurant so you build strong relationships with your customers, have them tell their friends about you - and bring people with them and spend less money on your advertising and marketing campaigns.

Sound good? Stay tuned for more information. (In the meantime, sign up for my free report - that will tell you what to do if you're making fatal mistakes with your marketing strategy right now) - and I'll let you know when the new report is ready.

No comments: